Monster upgrades its security following data breach
Monster.com is beefing up security measures in light of the recent data theft that exposed the personal information of at least 1.3 million users to hackers.
In an interview Wednesday with news agency Reuters, Sal Iannuzzi, chairman and chief executive officer of the popular job recruitment website said the company plans to upgrade traffic monitoring solutions, boost its security staff and further educate end-users.
Monster will pull funds from an expected $80 to $100 million technology investment it announced last month, he said. News - IT Security News - SC Magazine UK
Back to: PC Security, privacy news